Thursday 13 May 2010

Exhibition

As far as the exhibition goes, I know I will have a moving image to display. I have previously talked with Amanda about this- I think my peice would lose all context and effect if put on a show reel.

This means I have to either create an environment in which I can project it within our studio, or find another way. I have contacted a friend who has a spare plain television I could use, so if I get that tested that could be a possibility. The other problem is that the CLS run a lucky-draw system for people who've applied for projectors, tvs and dvd players for the exhibition. I've applied for a tv or projector, but If I am unsuccessful in the draw need back up. Fortunately, I think my mum has a projector I could use and have tested. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.