Sunday 13 March 2011

Lithography

As a result of Freya bugging Darryl for months, a small group of us have been super lucky and have done a lithography course every friday for the last month. It's AMAZING. 
This is definately my favourite way to print, but so so complex. I can't remember all the stages and in the right order, and all the chemicals hurt your head, but it is all worth it. 
This was my first print in week one, on a big screen. There are lots of mistakes but it was good for showing me how mark making translates within this medium of printing. I am now working on a 3-colour print of the same image. 


When I was looking at Freya's blog for the address to link above, I also found she had this picture of me printing. Ta da!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.